gym master / CEO
Andrew was forged in the heart of a dying star. He came to this world with one purpose, to start a gym called Nerdstrong in his garage. Those humble beginnings have now blossomed into a full-fledged gym with many amazing and stunningly nerdy humans. Andrew is proud of the #Nerdstrong community that's been created and is constantly on the look-out for new knowledge, new achievements and new loot to pillage and share with his fellow Nerdstrongers. *cue explosion sound effect*
Favorite Fitness Moment:
- Bodyweight shoulder press @ 165#
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Movement & Mobility
- CrossFit Weightlifting
- FuBarbell Seminar - Clean & Jerk, Snatch focus
- Onnit Academy Foundations Trainer
- CPR/AED Certification
- GymJones Women's Specific Training
- PC Games: Diablo III, Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider, Far Cry 3, Bioshock, System Shock 2, Skyrim, Hitman, Overwatch
- Movies/TV: Star Wars, Star Trek, BSG, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Veep.
- Tabletop: Ascension, Dominion, D&D, Pathfinder
- Sports: Football
- Books: A Song of Ice & Fire series, The Blade Itself, The Martian
Are you interested in personal training with Andrew? Contact Andrew directly to talk about pricing, goals and times available.
Private Training includes:
- Individualized Training Programs to fit your goals
- Nutritional Advice
- One-on-one coaching and instruction
- Hourly, weekly and monthly rates available
gym master / Core & mobility
Corrin started working out at Nerdstrong in January 2015 and quickly realized what an amazing community it was. Strength and conditioning work fits perfectly with her existing skills as a rehab-oriented Pilates instructor and a massage therapist. Her goal for all her students is that they take the workout out of the gym and into their everyday lives. Pilates and strength training make everything you do better!
Favorite Fitness Moment:
- Bodyweight Deadlift
- Active Isolated Stretching
- Complete Hip & Shoulder Workshop with Dean Somerset and Tony Gentilcore
- Work at multiple Pilates studios
- Continuing Education in Wundachair
- Crossfit Level 1 Trainer
Books: "HUGE Book Nerd. I read 100-150 books a year, just about every genre. Recent favorites: Station Eleven, The Martian, Our Souls At Night, The Girl In The Road, The Sparrow."
Parenting: "I love introducing the kids to Star Wars, Harry Potter, The Chronicles of Narnia, Alice In Wonderland, The Princess Bride, LEGO, and teaching them that Nerd is not an insult."
Anatomy & Movement: "So fascinated with the way our bodies work! I was lucky to participate in a cadaver lab recently that I learned so much from."
Theatre & Improv Nerd
- Instagram: @cpinla